Mahek Bukhari, her mother and six others have denied murdering two men who died in a crash.
The jury in the trial of a TikTok influencer and her mother accused of murdering two men who died in a crash has been dismissed.
Mahek Bukhari, 23, and Ansreen Bukhari, 45, deny the murder of Saqib Hussain and Mohammed Hashim Ijazuddin, both 21.
The two men, of Banbury, Oxfordshire, were killed after their car left the A46 in Leicestershire in the early hours of 11 February.
A retrial will take place next year, Leicester Crown Court confirmed.
Six other defendants have denied murder.
- Mohammed Patel, 20, of Braybrooke Road, Leicester
- Natasha Akhtar, 21, of Alum Rock Road, Birmingham
- Raees Jamal, 21, of Lingdale Close, Loughborough
- Rekan Karwan, 28, of Tomlin Road, Leicester
- Sanaf Gulammustafa, 22, of Littlemore Close, Leicester
- Ameer Jamal, 27, of Catherine Street, Leicester