Partnership is key with Tonia Ryan (@realtoniaryan) and Dr. Christopher “Doc Vegas” Khorsandi M.D. (@docvegas). With each other’s experience and expertise, they created Smazy, a medical grade, high quality skin care brand, and Smazy Academy, an educational resource on YouTube and on the Smazy Academy Blog to assist in educating their customers on how to properly use products and best care for their skin. After about 20 years in the skin care industry, Ryan has a passion for providing exemplary results and with Dr. Khorsandi’s plastic surgery background, the duo has only the best in mind.
Their line, Smazy, is focused on three important beliefs about how skin care should be:
- Smart: No harmful ingredients in any product they create or promote. “There are so many different skincare products on the market that contain many harmful ingredients and that can be overwhelming and confusing to the consumer”
- Easy: “They wanted the skincare choices to be “easy” for the consumer to understand and be able to choose from. Smazy makes this easy by using clean and natural ingredients in their skincare products”.
- Savvy: “They wanted skin care products that were results driven and really did what they said they were going to do. They had to “work” and be of the highest quality.”
Smazy’s skin care products are clinically tested for the highest quality of naturally-derived ingredients. And all products are paraben and sulfate free, gluten free, cruelty-free, made in the USA, naturally-derived, and fragrance free.
Ryan’s positivity is inherent. She is dedicated to her passion in skin care, “Never give up, make sure you do tons of research daily, on news, trends etc. about your industry because things are constantly changing.” And how she views success is humbling, she made it in this business by, “dedication, experience, constantly educating yourself…don’t be a ‘know-it-all” Tonia is also the Vice President of Inance Skin.
Dr. Khorsandi is the Chief Plastic Surgeon for VIP Plastic Surgery, one of the most reputable plastic surgery practices in the Las Vegas, NV area. He is a board-certified plastic surgeon offering cosmetic, plastic and reconstructive procedures for the breast, body, face and skin
His popular Instagram with over 180K followers can be found at @docvegas where he showcases beautifully captured pictures of success stories, patients, and his work. Most of which can be booked for consultation on his official website vipplasticsurgery.com in his Nevada practice where he operates his practice with “endless compassion, dedication and commitment to excellence.”
Derek Cavan of Squared Realty, is married to Tonia Ryan, and they are a real life power couple. Cavan is a real estate broker in Las Vegas and Florida and has been in the real estate industry since 2004, when he first started out in South Florida. He continues to operate there and has since expanded to Las Vegas in 2018, where he opened Squared Realty.
When he began, Cavan assisted in residential and commercial brokerage transactions with speciality in the purchase and sale of liquor licenses. This led Cavan to upgrade his license to broker in 2007 and opened his own company that is now called The Cavan Group.
When you need professional representation in buying, selling, business opportunities, or commercial investments, Squared Realty is the right choice.
- Investor and Advisor Joseph Lizyness Talks Startups, Tech, and Success - October 21, 2021
- Dr. Magdalena Swierczewski Author’s Children’s Book, Rosie & JoJo - October 21, 2021
- Zachary Aronson Dazzles with Fire Painting at Beverly Hills Party - October 21, 2021