It is no secret that healthcare costs in America are rising. Between 1960 and 2018, they have increased from 5% of America’s GDP to 18%. Then, of course, there is the problem of the uninsured, who face high prices when they go to the doctor or emergency room. This perfect storm is leading to more people who are simply unable to get medical treatment when they need it most. This problem is exactly what Claver Misago is using Medical 24/7 to solve. Claver envisions a future in which healthcare will be affordable and accessible everywhere and to everyone, and he is using Medical 24/7 to make it happen.
In the healthcare industry, billings are done by medical billing and coding companies. The manual process of writing codes and submitting bills to payers (insurers) takes a long time and in many cases can result in errors in the bills as well as the bill being returned to senders, causing more delays in payment and more fees added to the charges.
To solve these issues, Medical 24/7 provides a one-of-a-kind blockchain platform that involves all stakeholders in any healthcare process, solves the issues of billings, and delivers better healthcare. It offers three services that are innovating how healthcare is done:
- Medical 24/7 is an access-control manager of health data and medical records, giving people the power to take control of their own health data and medical records.
- The company provides interoperability services within the health IT ecosystem.
- Medical 24/7 provides a unique billing system with the blockchain platform.
The benefits of the company’s services are considerable:
- Secure: All payments through Medical 24/7 blockchain are more secure, faster, and low-cost through the use of encrypted distributed ledgers that provide trusted realtime verification of transactions without the need for intermediaries.
- Reliable: The technology solves manual issues occurring in billing processes as well as reduces overpriced testing. The blockchain technology enhances reliability, as full copies of the blockchain ledger are maintained by all active nodes. Thus, if one node goes offline, the ledger is still readily available to all other participants in the network. A blockchain lacks a single point of failure.
- Automatic: Payers will automatically release funds when a trigger event occurs, such as a patient getting a prescription filled or laboratory tests being completed.
- Instant Outcomes: Medical 24/7 serves as the universal access control manager of health data and medical records. A fee is charged by Medical 24/7 for each transaction.
Medical 24/7’s work is growing, and its impact is being felt across the healthcare industry. It is recognised by international communities as one of the top 50 healthcare companies based on five parameters: overall reach, industry impact, spirit of innovation, future readiness, and market demand. Claver himself has been recognized as one of the top 100 healthcare leaders in the world. Both awards will be accepted in June 2021.
Claver is optimistic about the future of healthcare. “With advancements in technology, it looks promising. In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic has been a wakeup call for the world. We are seeing changes in regulations that have been obstacles for the healthcare industry. I think between those changes and the innovations of Medical 24/7, we’re going to see a lot of amazing improvements in the healthcare industry that will ultimately make the lives of countless people better.”
Claver has a lot of experience in entrepreneurship through his work with Medical 24/7, and he is always willing to pass along what he has learned. “Success is the happy ending of failures if you keep on pushing forward. That’s why Medical 24/7 is here today. I struggled a lot but never gave up. I also tell new entrepreneurs that if they can think of something, do it. Get up and take action! I saw a huge problem in the healthcare industry and created Medical 24/7 to solve it.”
As for challenges, Claver laughs. “Oh yes, I have faced them. Every day! Like they say, ‘What can go wrong in business will go wrong.’ How you deal with challenges will define your character and determine your success. Medical 24/7 is doing great work, but I can’t deny that I have had to overcome my share of hurdles to get the company where it is today.”
Claver knows how many people are in need of his company’s services: millions. It’s a thought that is always on his mind. “I am so fortunate to be part of Medical 24/7. I look at what my company is doing for so many people, and I am grateful to be part of it. I cannot wait until I hear people brag about how cheap their healthcare is and about how easy it is to go to the doctor. That, I know, is what Medical 24/7 will do for so many people here and perhaps in other countries one day.”
- Investor and Advisor Joseph Lizyness Talks Startups, Tech, and Success - October 21, 2021
- Dr. Magdalena Swierczewski Author’s Children’s Book, Rosie & JoJo - October 21, 2021
- Zachary Aronson Dazzles with Fire Painting at Beverly Hills Party - October 21, 2021