Amazon Prime is a membership program that offers members discounts on select items like books, electronic items, home items, electronics, and more. The benefits of this membership include a free two-day shipping to your door and free instant access to Prime’s library of thousands of titles. The basic membership only comes with basic savings on one or two services; adding a new member to the program will give you access to additional offerings as well as the many other benefits that are available through Prime.
Amazon Prime’s advantages are many. Here are just a few:
– No long wait for delivery: The best part about purchasing on Prime is no longer waiting for your order to be delivered to your front door. You can expect a new member to receive their new membership in about ten days after their initial order. Shipping fees are typically waived and free shipping is provided.
– Money-saving Payment Options: All of your Prime purchases can be paid for using your Amazon account. Or you can choose the usual method of PayPal or credit card, if you would prefer. Paying with your Amazon account is a good option if you wish to utilize the many additional savings and rewards available on Amazon.
– No Shipping Fees: The cost of shipping is excluded from any Prime orders. Just shop online and you’ll find the shipping costs are much lower than normal. A benefit is that you don’t have to worry about paying for additional shipping fees and have to pay the same price for the item as a regular buyer.
– Unlimited Video Streaming: You can access an unlimited number of movies and TV shows on Prime. This is an added convenience that people love when ordering online. You may also have the ability to stream music videos as well as your own videos.
– Unlimited Internet Use: For those who want to use their Internet while they are away from home and don’t want to worry about overage charges. If you travel frequently or live in a different area then you may want to add additional options. The cost of your Internet will be reduced and your access will be unlimited.
– Personal Security: You can choose between one-time membership cards or monthly ones. One-time membership cards are cheaper but they may not work if you happen to lose them or forget the PIN numbers. Monthly membership cards are cheaper but they give you more flexibility if you need it.
- Damon Nam is Disrupting the Blockchain Industry with Emerging FinTech Company, Coin. - November 6, 2020
- Meet Entrepreneur Quinelle Holder, THe Founder of Medium Creative Agency - September 30, 2020
- Thomas Auringer: Building Buildings and Building Cultures - September 23, 2020